Aviation Photography Critique with SIGMA Ambassador Jim Koepnick & Focus Camera
Aviation photography is a difficult art to master. Photographers have to think on their feet, constantly ready to capture what may be a fleeting moment in time.
Focus Camera & SIGMA are excited to invite you to an aviation photography critique and workshop, led by SIGMA Ambassador Jim Koepnick. During an online discussion, you’ll have the chance to receive feedback on your recent aviation photos. In addition to providing feedback, Jim will divulge the tips and tricks he’s learned over his career that have helped him master aviation photography.
Grab your free ticket and upload your photos using the link below ASAP. If you’re not ready to share your work, feel free to grab a ticket anyway so you can learn from the best how to improve your aviation photography.
Who is This For?
Photographers of all skill levels interested in improving their aviation photography.
Join the online critique & workshop by following these 2 steps:
- Purchase a FREE ticket through Eventbrite.
- If you’re interested in receiving feedback on your photographs, click on the link below to upload up to 3 photos by Sunday, May 1st. Be sure to fill out the questionnaire as well: Submit your photos here
Things to Note:
- Please note, there will not be enough time to critique every photo that is submitted. Critiqued photos will be randomly selected from the pool of submitted photos in advance.
- No longer accepting photo submissions after Sunday, May 1st.
- This is an online event. Once you purchase your free ticket through Eventbrite, you will receive an email with instructions for joining the virtual meeting.